Warranties, Repairs and RMAs
- A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
- An RMA number is valid for 30 days.
- DO NOT WRITE ON THE PRODUCT BOX! The RMA number should be visible on the shipping label.
- ScanSource does not accept returns of print heads, bar code media, software or service contracts.
- Misships must be claimed within 15 days of ScanSource invoice date.
- Product must be sent back to the customer in the following circumstances:
Products that show signs of use are not returnable to ScanSource as non-DOA.
Customer is ultimately responsible for the condition of the returned items. These policies should be communicated to their end-user customers.
Customer is responsible for costs incurred by ScanSource due to misrepresentation of the condition of product.
Customer is responsible for freight when returning products.
Product that is discontinued or obsolete from the supplier does not qualify for a return.
Warranty and DOA
- If a product is returned missing any components sent with the original order.
- If the condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
- If the received product is damaged in any way.
- If there is not a valid and visible RMA number.
- If a product returned on a DOA is tested as a full functioning product.
- If product is received over 30 days after the date the RMA number is issued.
- If a product is not returned in the original packaging and/or box